Re: [BRHSlist] FW: A question

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: A question
From: "Richard Patterson" <rpatter@t...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:11:29 -0600
Cc: <ramarsh@o...>
Roger,

If you're modeling western Nebraska you might consider some of the following
in addition to the ones you listed: Lumber yards, potato cellars, sugar beet
dumps, bean elevators, fertilizer plants, feed/seed dealers, propane
dealers, and a ramp to unload new farm implements/tractors/combines, etc.

Rick Patterson