tooting my own horn!?!?

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: tooting my own horn!?!?
From: Bill@s...
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 02:43:53 -0000
Hello CBQ fans,

It has been suggested that I leave a "blurb" about my cyber
activities
to you fellow CBQ lovers. If you are bored and need a laugh, please
feel free to surf my site. I have taken a whimsical approach to my
presentation. However, my interest in the "hub of lines east" is
genuine! I am addicted to the CBQ, especially the central Illinois
area. My site is an attempt to share with others and, in time, serve
to promote some CB&Q history as it relates to the Galesburg area. My
other hidden agenda is to promote the area to railfans. After I
finish
posting my fieldtrips to the area, I will concentrate more on posting
the Q's local history. The address is:

http://billsgburgjrnl.stimpsoft.com

Thanks for listening.

Bill