Re: [BRHSlist] Power Cars

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Power Cars
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:18:45 PDT
I lived in Berwyn Ill until 1971. Althought back then I didn't realize someone today would ask the question, I remember coming home on a double decker in the mid to late 60's and seeing the conductor throw a bundle of newspapers out the door before I lgot off. At the time I thought, "Newpaper boys came a long way for their bikes"!

Ray Bedard
San Jose