Fw: [BRHSlist] LO-8 covered Hoppers

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Fw: [BRHSlist] LO-8 covered Hoppers
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:46:55 -0600
LO 8 Hoppers.

Athearn makes a very good hopper that turns into a Q LO8 with only a little
extra work. As built the car has 4 discharge outlets but a little modification
to the underframe results in a 3 outlet car that has the looks of the prototype
LO8.

I've done a dozen or more of these and finished them with the old Herald King
decals to produce a fine model of a Q car.

Karl