RE: [BRHSlist] Re:orange NE-10s

To: "'BRHSlist@egroups.com'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Re:orange NE-10s
From: "Shook, Richard" <rshook@j...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:14:13 -0400
I looked for a picture last night and it is buried somewhere and not
find-able that had a Silver Roof. I took the picture since all the others
(the few) I saw were Black Roofs. I wondering if the crew had some left over
from doing a trailer or house roof and brought it to work, it does keep the
inside slightly cooler during the summers.