RE: [BRHSlist] Postal display train in Keokuk?

To: "'BRHSlist@egroups.com'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Postal display train in Keokuk?
From: Jeff Worones <JWORONES@S...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:41:48 -0700
That would be the U.S. Post Offices's "Celebrate the Century Train".

Check it out at the USPS website:
http://www.usps.gov/ctc/train/welcome.htm

I saw it in Fullerton CA in conjunction with Fullerton RR Days. It was worth
the 3 hour drive!
When I saw it, it had the restored ex Rock Island biz car Jane Marie on it.
May have a different private car now.

Jeff Worones
Las Vegas, NV