Re: [BRHSlist] FW: steam engine

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: steam engine
From: amtrak347@a...
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:31:29 EDT
I forgot to mention that I did hear someone on the radio request information
as to what was going to be the "maximum authorized speed" for the 1522, but I
did not hear a response. One other interesting point, I heard the K-Line
dispatcher authorize the C&E pilots for the 1522 to change their track
warrant address to read, "SLSF 1522" instead of some compass ID number. The
dispatcher, when attempting to call the 1522, referred to it as the "St. Louis
-Santa Fe" steamer 1522.
Dispatcher was obviously not a buff.

Bob Campbell