Re: [BRHSlist] Unlocks.

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Unlocks.
From: "William Franckey" <budapest@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:29:55 -0500
Karl, Remember the feeling of cranking thru the fog on the east end at
night, mars light illuminating the fog but nothing else visible. Cab
signals displaying green indication, then all at once the cab warning
whistle blows, and the cab signals drop down to red. Nothing to do but what
to see what happens in the next few seconds.....then it returns to clear in
the cab. A little thrill eh? I always wondered what caused those
unexpected hickups in the system, maybe....... Bill