Re: [BRHSlist] locomotives

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] locomotives
From: NNull@a...
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:31:23 EDT
Bill & list;
It's not so much that it's a naughty word, so much as it has been an
undiscussed/covered neat small class one railroad that the Q interchanged
with in my part of the country. Maybe the allure was all those 'something
different' ALCO RS-2&3's in pullman green & trailer train yellow (before
they went to the 'puke' yellow). Anyhow, anytime I bring up the TP&W I get
yelled at cause "it ain't Q". Oh the price I pay as a martyr. Next thing I
know we won't be allow to talk about the Fulton County Narrow Gauge either.

If they had that many cars in LaHarpe then there probably wasn't much
vacant trackage left.

Nolen "Naughty" Null