[BRHSlist] Looking for Burlington Stewards and waitstaff

To: "BRHS" <BRHS@N...>, "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>, "jftpegasi" <jftpegasi@e...>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Looking for Burlington Stewards and waitstaff
From: "Bill Hayward" <haywarb@b...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 20:20:58 -0500
--------------- cc:Mail Forwarded ---------------
From: BRHSlist@egroups.com AT BAXTER
Date: 06/05/2000 02:26 PM
To: BRHSlist@egroups.com AT BAXTER

Jim Thompson,

I heard somewhere that the Gold Coast RR Museum in Homewood, FL (Miami
area) has a CZ dome observation car that was donated by a Midwesterner who
had bought it in the early 1970s. The Midwesterner had a friendship with a
former CZ porter who was associated with the museum. It might be a place
to start. This museum has a website, but i do not know what it is.

Bill

Author: BRHSlist@egroups.com (James Thompson <jftpegasi@e...>) at
BAXTER
Date: 6/5/00 2:26 PM

As part of our ongoing research for our Streamliner film for PBS' The
American Experience,we are looking hard for African-American employees of the
CB&Q that worked on the California Zephyr and the other Zephyr trains. If
anyone knows of such a person or has a good idea where we should begin
looking for retired workers, I would be most appreciative of hearing from
you.
Thanks, Jim Thompson

http://click.egroups.com/1/4054/7/_/490032/_/960222749/