Kato 'N' scale CB&Q E-8/9

To: BRHS <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Kato 'N' scale CB&Q E-8/9
From: " JOHN J. OLSON & DEBBIE NIESS" <trains@m...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:48:11 -0600
I don't know how many of you have seen Kato's new N-Scale E-8/9 in
CB&Q, but I just received them in my store the other day and I must say they
are extremely well done! Kato has duplicated the Silver painted nose, cab
and roof and the Stainless Steel sides extremely well. The EMD builders
plate and model designation plates are also added to the sides. I model the
'Q' in HO and I must say- these N-Scale locomotives look better than Proto
2000's E-7/8/9's in HO. Good job Kato!!!!

John @ Jim's Junction