Re: [[BRHSlist] Loco Tender]

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [[BRHSlist] Loco Tender]
From: Richard Townsend <richtownsend@n...>
Date: 2 Jun 00 16:54:16 PDT
You might look for one of the Monogram (now Con-Cor) unpowered Big Boy kits.
The tenders are nicely done and as was the case with your loco, the priceis
right. The only problem might be finding one on the hobbyshop shelf.

Rich Townsend

Kenneth Currie <curriek@w...> wrote:

If anyone out there has a tender that will work with the AHM/Rivarossi
or later Rivarossi Challenger that they're willing to part with, please
let me know. I recently acquired a UP 4-6-6-4 with a badly
scratch-built tender that bears no resemblance to the prototype
whatsoever (however, I couldn't pass up the price for the loco).
Consequently, I'm desperately looking for a replacement.

Ken Currie

http://webmail.netscape.com.