BN locomotive # 2248

To: "BRHS list" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: BN locomotive # 2248
From: "John A. Swearingen" <jas@s...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 11:35:11 -0500
Before I have any model work done would someone please confirm that BN
locomotive #2248 was former C.B.&Q. GP 30 #971?

Also, would someone please inform me of the classification number and give me a
general description of BN Caboose #10272, which I understand was formerly NP
10111. I want to get a model of that Caboose in the NP colors it carried just
before the merger. I need to know what to look for. Anybody got a quick answer.
Perhaps there is a currently produced model that would do nicely. Thanks.