Bullet Holes

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Bullet Holes
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 00:35:33 EDT
Well, this past week at the "tank" has been a bit crazier than usual. One
very large customer asked about our experience w/bullet damage to tank shells
as he had talked to another very, very large customer shipping the same
product who had a bullet hole in a tank! I could only advise that in the last
2 years we've had 2 cases; one blasted a hole through the 7/16" plate and the
other dented it bad enough to require replacement.
Now of course those of you who are regulars know there's a story coming: One
day when setting out at Eola and shoving into the East End of the East Yard;
I and the box I was hanging on the side of were peppered w/buckshot from a
duck hunter over at the slough behind the propane company off Eola road.
Then again maybe it wasn't a duck hunter but just a crackpot. Leo