1940's Wisconsin timetable information?

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: 1940's Wisconsin timetable information?
From: "Mark Mathu" <mark@m...>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 17:31:36 -0000
Hi, I'm preparing two Green Bay & Western RR employee timetables
(1944 & 1948) for publication on a web page
(http://members.xoom.com/gb_route/new.htm). The GB&W crossed the
CB&Q at East Winona and I'd like to annotate the timetable with
information about when CB&Q trains were scheduled to cross the GB&W
tracks in mid-1944 and late-1948.

If anyone could provide me with timetable information on when CB&Q
trains were scheduled to pass over the GB&W tracks at East Winona,
I'd appreciate it. What I'd really like would be train number,
class, frequency (daily, daily ex. Sundays, etc.) and time; but hey
?
beggars can't be choosers, so any information I could get would be
appreciated.

Thanks.