Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental brass GP 30s

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental brass GP 30s
From: "stephen a. solombrino" <up4479@h...>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 16:24:38 PDT
I'm not sure but they may be lacking the lights in the nose. They may also have drop steps where the Q did not have them. Horn position? These are the most obvious flaws I would look for. Does anybody know for sure?. Challanger got the lights right but put dropsteps on the Q version. Except for horn position, Life Like got things mostly right. Steve