BRHSlist Moderator change

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: BRHSlist Moderator change
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 20:59:55 -0500

Due to issues of a personal nature, I am handing off the Moderator role of
BRHSlist to John Lee for a while. John is the current Moderator of the
BNlist and has agreed to take over as "gatekeeper" until some things in my
personal life get back to normal.

I do want to say how proud I am of all the list members, and how easy you
make the job of Moderator. All of you have been willing to accept the
constraints I've placed on the list, and have remained very civil and
"appropriate." I will still be a member of the list, but need to hand off
the responsibilities for a while.

We are approaching 300 members on the list, and with the growth I've seen
the list improve in its content and effectiveness.

Keep up the great conversations and information sharing.

Dave Lotz