Re: [BRHSlist] Block Signals

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Block Signals
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 11:24:33 -0500
On the Q's C&I trackage between Aurora and Savanna, the intermediate signals
were the vertical 3 light type. The signals at all of the interlockings and at
each end of the sidings were of the single searchlight type. The only
exceptions that I'm aware of were the bridge mounted signals on the two main
tracks between Steward Jct. and Flag Center, which were all the single
searchlight type, including the interlocking and intermediate signals. At least
in this territory, all of the signals appear to have been manufactured by
General Railway Signal, and the vertical 3 light signals are distinctly
different than the Union Switch and Signal types.

Ed Pavlovic