Shoeners

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Shoeners
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:04:11 EDT
John, there is another Paul Shoener.He is Willard and Pauls jrs cousin. He
was Avpo of U.P. and tried to help me get on the U.P. about 1987 or so. I
apologize for my confusing the 2 Pauls.And yes I have met Willards older
brother Paul a couple of times. Yes,I do have some Paul senior stories but
unfortunately by the time I came along he was on transfers out of Cicero
only.So the high iron stuff was past history. I can relate stories about
stopping of in Hinsdale on the way to Cicero w/Willard to visit w/dad and
watch a couple quick movies(not rr related) and talk while standing around
the layout. I particularly remember the 3rd rail and pantagraph. Leo