Re: [BRHSlist] 05's

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 05's
From: "William Franckey" <budapest@g...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:50:46 -0500
Richard, Were wrestling with the video and audio potential of the newer
computer programs. The frustration is assembling not only the older
footage, but the rights to it. I know where there are (I hope) great videos
of Q steam around Galesburg in the 50's. This stuff has a way of being just
within arms reach and yet....... Originally a more complete cdr was
planned for the book Cathedral of Steel. Now were considering more
aggressive avenues. Were working on dumping everything to a digital format,
then watching the restrictions of cdrs, what about dvd's? A design engineer
told me to forget about dvds, the next jump is to a chip! Heck all were
trying to do is couple some video, audio, and a story about the Q. It
sounded simple, .....Bill