RE: [BRHSlist] Shoener

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Shoener
From: "John Shankland" <jns@i...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:44:26 -0500

> John, Your friend must have been Willard who was a friend to many
> of us both
> on the job,off and as modelers as was his father Paul. Yes many
> of us knew
> Paul and Bill.

My friend is Paul JR, we share the same birth date and went from 5th grade
through High School together. Paul does not have his own business and never
worked for the RR's He his a graphic arts designer

Paul SR got me interested in modeling and the BR. Unfortunately at the time
he was around I wasn't interested. Now I would love to talk to him about
what it was like driving those big steam engines around.

Bill and My brother were about the same ages, 2 years younger than Paul Jr.
and I. Tragically both died around 50. Paul's wife Sue, passed away this
summer well in her 80's

Do you have any Paul Shoener Stories?