5620

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: 5620
From: "William Franckey" <budapest@g...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:10:35 -0500
Mike Martin asked about the 5620 stored at Galesburg.
I gave John Hagrelius a call and asked him what he remembered about it. John
said that best to his knowledge, there was no reason it lasted as long as it
did. Maybe parts, maybe some preparation for it's moving for disposal. I have
photos of it sitting at different locations around the coal chute at Galesburg
and cannot discern any activity connected with this locomotive. Bill