Tanks/Compton

To: brhslist@egroups.com
Subject: Tanks/Compton
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:31:21 EDT
Karl, Nobody asked about tanks insides so like an investigation I didn't see
a need to volunteer. But once it became clear there was some
misinterpretation then I had to set the record straight.
I do believe that Zab and Jerry Hoth were also on one of the stranded crews
at Compton.

Hey anybody remember Tom Yuhas? Bumped into him on the way home Friday night.
Want to guess what he's doing for a living? Wrong. He took lessons from Ray
Hathaway and is now a Kendall county sheriffs deputy! No he was off duty when
I saw him so it was an unofficial visit. Leo