Re: [BRHSlist] Tanks, again.

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Tanks, again.
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:18:12 -0600
Sounds pretty close. I was on a job that started out of Earlville to go out
and "clean up" the branch. There was at least one derailed spreader and
the, two unit locomotive, with a derailed spreader, that we had to plow up
to and dig out. My Fireman was the one-and-only Don McCabe of crew callin'
fame. I'll put the whole, gorrie storie out later.