My Apology To The List

To: BRHSList@egroups.com
Subject: My Apology To The List
From: Paul/Celine Kossart <kozys@t...>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 00:59:08 -0500
Sorry to waste bandwith on this but apparently I screwed up big time. In
attempting to re-direct various list posts to my new email at work I
somehow re-sent the entire list as replies to each of those lists. I will
see when I go in to work tomorrow if I received any of them there.

I apologize for this error but mistakes are made now and then and frankly I
was a bit surprised by some of the rude and condeming responses I received
to this situation. Be assured that this was not done on purpose.
Apparently some of the high minded individuals on this list need to learn
to lighten up and make allowances for when life happens. Someday it may
happen to you!

Again my apologies,

Paul Kossart

Peru, IL USA
NMRA, LDSIG, OPSIG, BRHS, TP&W-HS
LaSalle & Bureau County Model R.R. Club
Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Model RR:
-Illiniwek River Branch- (H.O. 1969)
"Serving Agriculture & Industry In The Illiniwek River Valley"