Photo Index

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Photo Index
From: "R Gamlen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:46:48 +1200
Over the last 12 months, I've been creating an alphabetical index of all the
photos and articles which have appeared in BRHS publications (that is
Bulletins, Zephyrs, Calendars, and Data Sheets) and at last the task is
finished, with the inclusion of Zephyr #41 and the Red Oak supplement.
You may have seen a partial index on the BRHS web site since last September,
but this was only an incomplete, interim version.
The full Index will be loaded onto the web site in due course, once a few
technical problems relating to its size (about 380KB) and access features have
been resolved.
For the time being, if anyone wants to receive it, contact me off List at
gamlenz@i... and I'll e-mail it as an attachment. The Index is a Word document,
contains about 6250 references on 138 pages, and can be fully searched using
the "Find" facility.

Rupert