[CBQ] BRHS website connection problem has been fixed

To: "Group.io CB&Q" <CBQ@groups.io>, "Group.io BRHS" <BRHSlist@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS website connection problem has been fixed
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 09:47:12 -0500
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=3VVOmJzsqP+bS7Zb9huU2Yrjoysf6FPf5vQ0sDlJMOY=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:User-Agent:Reply-To:Subject:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Type:Content-Language; s=20140610; t=1696171638; v=1; b=pco63wIOwDiIdy2HXd8unKQeSXqqd9wwLV+vpIpNtL2otVGtjNh85PeVBF9AcGyi1ruo+EUe jFey51uVMg24G7e3MxDUF5ZNjc82LRzCxkC/vWphClvKAUaReXxndjFSQq8AzXl5Y4cpnoeYlqk v+tyvM4MA0j1sL5Bf4KQmnMs=