Re: [CBQ] Photo of East End CTC machine in house nine ?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photo of East End CTC machine in house nine ?
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 22:04:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=H9nsEVs93t7baw7nDAsP4Qoqdw/TjMEg1oBt5wF4emE=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=From:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:Message-Id:References:In-Reply-To:To:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Length; s=20140610; t=1694574288; v=1; b=wWyk1YDTc3Sph3A0vI6lYMoAhTBVMlhSYGzLESo5CaDcyA9ip15J15hDKssgPNDJ5JeCv9al g2WIkr+bFbS6L4VQQQ0JglbCatMXgq3tj3CMwk/cOD3UCTfVzUO/koCv9/x4Az91ubpj0EpSbMI QvsK7SFJfs474SqLaWBtobsw=
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks Glen,

Yes but dont scan all of them. How about one around Halsted st,one around Cicero and one at Congress Park.

Leo