Re: [CBQ] Plans of CB&Q Coal Shed

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Plans of CB&Q Coal Shed
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 18:16:35 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=WBJ/Ws4OEKW+N672Kdo9xV7mRZ8oGs8/KjZBHwITqUw=; b=hYjLcERgWXMIWDh8AjaZIKXhTSlcya0gIERjAaLkk/7UvipiWtKTNgFFTl5lfwaUCL2ZS0+4lEHk0aH0X3hLElXZHFi29SHHoGgRMxY2HNZ5IuD3RclZUM7mzPte9u1aB0wIHnAMGMNn5fu1ID56YhzrCnRhcjB5XHBSMWhDyFEBLkRN2kzTUt9K30qpK2q+1Y85s6mMhxfgcLoVbe/BwdQ7ImFu88Z/9Vf5X8tTk4cYLCrDcESA8nZx+jetrFq10bvEEbmao/80vxtq7WSNlHVbhpp+SDlPpH3oQnXEyK2BD9piwBQ6SdTo+SyoBxIHcu2UFHewmiyBdDB970+Y1w==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NPsY7IkjejoC+QoqAmLwUzYJbY4LCFuSGpDWOMdr7yNUW8fOUtFBkqFBreNXEuD39u9wQg78BX2j0Ql+7mY74zOVC/N8RMTqLBoQ2pOo9Dxn5v028LAwA/Z4p1/4gXyI3x1p3jYjflYaAy9qK0kIa532YakLVKO+PwEci0z3jZIr3NBCjL1QU/VDbF6QOHHjM5s1uEVi3+DMh9U9rtKeWqZ6Zj5fkgEbmtgKXcoRnhdpfdVskYxFtmgMXmo74e992T/9CJmHX6BO0yNw6DVJ+lTTgi8a8g2bXLHG7kUWcECU8oCSU0rRGAms/zPMC6DeMh5Yzay/OZmDkOPqKYV7EQ==
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=ZutfBnQqfY80cAZPDo2j5iC/flGPwAPcFx4FWewSQzM=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=ARC-Seal:ARC-Message-Signature:ARC-Authentication-Results:From:To:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:MIME-Version:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Language:Content-Type; s=20140610; t=1693764998; v=1; b=pSRf6m7Ly/ajw0gOsoTVRYT3OXTC9tACuLwjgpxTsv+hErjyyMWFQkC1zvwgmp42xSFJnVgw k3WpS4YoxjlWob04pHHpqqiOwzDvopxaiYtXX60tu0B9L1bIcxI9i04UJ88stEUamIFI4Ty+Kek PreBnjpQUWEwwe8TIykDuoWM=