Re: [CBQ] Northbank Lines Business Car Project #3

To: CBQ IO Group <cbq@groups.io>, BRHSlist IO group <brhslist@groups.io>, "rgmhs@groups.io" <rgmhs@groups.io>, "rockislandlines@groups.io" <rockislandlines@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Northbank Lines Business Car Project #3
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 01:06:38 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=I6gCoq5HbiD8h8aVqcfFFSHWUelmcp3bLpkcJO5xtR0=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=X-Received:X-Received:X-SONIC-DKIM-SIGN:X-YMail-OSG:X-Sonic-MF:X-Sonic-ID:X-Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:X-Gm-Message-State:Content-Type:Content-Length; s=20140610; t=1689296805; v=1; b=gpyv3V9muMvxrhOwaZ8ak9kvBVVvlAhyi/cn0lea5erM9rK9RERy6Xb4P/eXuwMQ60CurcSz z7pjbk91kERJybpK1Z1kzIoaBiR4GuKKZ2GeCetnQffhGCd9mJ/EJpg8sy4n2IuUrPTQ603O/Vq nLHO3AUGcYRa1EdeIaOqOQAc=
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Sorry, forgot to attach.  Dave