[CBQ] Hand Sign clinic 12/16

To: BRHSlist@groups.io, CBQ@groups.io, brhs@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Hand Sign clinic 12/16
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 08:52:28 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Just to update the hand sign clinic announcement below. I just learned that
BRHS Bulletin #68 will not be printed in time for sale at the presentation this
Friday 12/16.

Leo Phillipp

Railroad & Shortlines Club of Chicago

7:30 pm
Friday, December 16, 2022

Do not arrive before 7:15 pm.

Chicago Union Station
Room 107A
500 W Jackson Blvd (enter between Clinton and Canal)
Chicago, Illinois

Burlington Hand Sign Clinic
by Leo Phillipp

Leo Phillipp will conduct a Burlington hand sign clinic at Railroad and
Shortlines Club of Chicago. There will be no power point, just Leo
demonstrating hand signs. He's given this presentation several times over the
years for Burlington Route Historical Society and it's always been a big hit.
He has recently updated the presentation. There's lots of signs that aren't in
the rule books, including one for "I gotta go to the bathroom"! He might even
toss in a C&NW or R.I. hand sign.

Leo will be selling copies of "Post War Operations at Congress Park" the newest
BRHS Bulletin.