Re: [CBQ] Signals (was Alignment Charts)

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Signals (was Alignment Charts)
From: "Richard Gortowski via groups.io" <rgortowski=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 04:14:40 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Steven,

The depot at Flag Center was torn down in the mid-to-late 40's and replaced by what appears to be a re-purposed box car: I bought this picture from Lake States.  It's from 1947.

https://www.lakestatesarchive.org/FR-Ritzman-Collection/CBQ-Structures/i-xWc3KqF

Most people remember this signal hut from the 60's:

https://www.lakestatesarchive.org/FR-Ritzman-Collection/CBQ-Structures/i-DXJjFMd

I'm still trying to figure out the signal bridges in Rochelle.  I believe there were five, but I think that changed over time.

Rich G.