Re: [CBQ] Interesting Locomotive Consists (and possible location info)

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Interesting Locomotive Consists (and possible location info)
From: "cy svobodny via Groups.Io" <ctsvobodny=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 21:26:40 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I also saw NYC and later PC power in St. Paul at Daytons Bluff Yard
.  The engine term. was small and basic.  3 tracks with standing sand pipes.
On Sunday, December 8, 2019, 09:26:52 AM CST, Rick Woods <rwoods613@gmail.com> wrote:ng the NYC Kankakee Belt line and will feature Zearing on my layout, I'm curious to know more about pool power run throughs between the Q, UP and NYC/PC.
I'm pretty sure that the UP power run throughs were between Cicero and Grand Island and would be seen passing through Zearing on the Q Galesburg to Chicago main.
How about the NYC power?  Was that between either Gibson or Elkhart and Denver and would also be seen passing through Zearing?
--
Rick Woods
New York Central Kankakee Belt (aka "The Streator Connection")

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#58545) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic