Re: [CBQ] CA&E in Aurora

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CA&E in Aurora
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:54:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bob,

That would be CAE online business. At Aurora those would have been McKee door,Ward Lumber, a coal yard at the foot of Pierce St, also a bulk oil dealer at same location and
Aurora,Iron and Metal which owned the former CAE freight house property on Broadway.

It would be my guess the empty coal cars returned to the Q via Congress Park and were delivered into the North yard by the Gibson and NorPaul transfers.

Leo