Re: [CBQ] Old Eli

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Old Eli
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 22:42:12 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
October 26, 2018

All - For the younger or newer members of this Group who might not have seen what the Q owl looked like, I've attached two files.  One shows the owl used in an ad promoting travel to the Colorado Mountains in 1883, the other an undated trade card collectible with a very handsome depiction of the owl. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL