[CBQ] BRHS Sandwich Fair Display

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Sandwich Fair Display
From: "Tom Whitt" <twhitt86@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 05:33:53 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
September 5-9th is the Sandwich Fair in Sandwich, IL.  The BRHS has a 12x12 display area at Site #253 located at Scent Lane and Kinchner Road.
Assistance by BRHS members is still needed in staffing the event from 8AM - 10PM daily.  If you are attending the Fair, please be sure to stop in and
visit us as we will have a complete Company Store for sales of Bulletins and a limited supply of Zephyr newsletters, as well as some of the current projects.
Be sure not to miss the scale operating CBQ steam engine provided by the Otto Family and assisted by some of our BRHS members.
Have a great Labor Day weekend and hope to see you at the Fair!
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#55872) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic