Re: [CBQ] Mile Post 206 Revised Book Schedule

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mile Post 206 Revised Book Schedule
From: "Bill Glick" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 21:37:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Hi Randy

I would like one of each of the Burlington books when they get done.

Are you going to have copies here at the Train Shop, Dennis should

have copies to sell here as he has a huge collection of books on his shelves.

If you need his phone number let me know.

My niece just picked up my brother's grave stone, and I wish he could see it.

He did so much work in the grave yards. He has a book with photos of every grave stone

in the Albany, MO area and Denver, MO also. He had 3 book cases of family geneology

books with each family name on the spine plus photos inside, The niece is going to take

the books to the Albany Library (Geneology section)when she finishes with them.

She is making copies of the original photos to be saved for us, the family.

My brother did a web site that has all the names of people buried in these cemeteries.

It lists their name: date of birth, death and what cemetery (and maybe location, I forgot).

This is how I found out where our Glick grand parents were buried. and that is where

he is buried, right next to his grand parents. They had two grave sites vacant so

Grandview cemetery officer,Dave Smith,said it would cost nothing to have him

buried there. It was going to cost $1300 to bury him next to my son here in CA.

His grave stone was not free, but it is a vertical wedge type, which

is similar to our grandparents.

I have finished a Waycar, several passenger cars this year.

Hope every thing out your way is fine, we are getting a little rain here, and lots of snow in the mountains.

Bill Glick