Re: [CBQ] The Train Hold Up

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Train Hold Up
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:59:40 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

June 22, 2017

John - We've had not quite nine inches of rain in Fairhope during the past two days. Glad I'm too old to be on a section gang shoveling cinders and dirt into soft spots..... I imagine that when the mosquitoes over here put their umbrellas away and take to wing that we'll all be swatting them right and left. At least back in the Age of Steam the fireman could crack the fire door loose and let some smoke back into the cab to chase the mosquitoes away. Good to hear from you - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL