[CBQ] Re: Derailment Photo

To: CB&Q Group <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Derailment Photo
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 22:44:37 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1427863785; bh=Y/fV5lnmyBMlhkv84vrRTHiocDIgkU/mHqMMa0W4IZY=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=CsPsWo8R/R6uy2uIldjG7A90Q90DI1S+/XjOYu9jeUwBuqRupNx78S/GVjQ2ABSPV9sQqCiV5ffMRvPujifXseL60DvcKzGGro/ISaqwCnesy/dK5cP/VcKLE0Lh7g/Hj9DA0kYNZop4DwGcHYEwPtLwAy9WNCHdd/pziChi1Mc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Pete,

If you have a cell phone with a built in camera, you can take a photo of the post card photo and send it to the List via e-mail. If your computer and phone talk to each other, you can transfer the photo to your computer and send it as an e-mail attachment. A scanner is nothing more than a camera with a sable bed that takes a photo of whatever you are copying or scanning. Modern smartphone cameras are amazing.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO