Re: [CBQ] Ore Cars on Non-Unit Trains

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Ore Cars on Non-Unit Trains
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 23:25:00 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415597098; bh=ZNV9x8f3TewOnwYUptvfUFPP/sGFCkVThSqnTseBfvk=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=2xS/kQysM2GWg2XBmnHK8Lyv0fa/i9orKmnInM2ZwaV5aHH3dZB/yzapXI/h0xybw9nvAHhLwFIdVvM61HaUzQqka3PEPx30uprk9Au4mmhN4Q0UD/WCe2iKo4IczhbAKVuaIThz/GllhoNfhV+nxzq+bohUCwHgptUvqxHGskE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com