Re: [CBQ] Strange Train Order

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Strange Train Order
From: "'John D. Mitchell, Jr.' cbqrr47@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 02:36:28 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1413513577; bh=5N2oSiEsu5MSio9LgJ/lGbKDNUJIs/YQoKogA5qlbZ8=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=t4JPgHrGAn07VWGFS43vrdqBxNeI8GY/JAC0bSMRfdcFtdJ/FODa9/hmHHO66Mj+X9UrTrC1uu0gjyvcp6kOqE0ac6Od2/IfToweh31URKDo9lGya6zXQd93LqRbEJq+55NTQQvO6D8LLioqaQQt7KDaKnOJmJgUpyUegQSqJIo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

You beat me to the punch. This is exactly right. It was only on some Divisions that there were letter speed classes, namely the ones where there were trains pulled by both steam and diesels and where there were both light weight and heavy weight passenger cars. The employee TT's had very elaborate tables showing speed restrictions for various zones. Also some tables had speeds for trains with electro-pneumatic brakes.