Re: [CBQ] HO Brass -- P5 and R5

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] HO Brass -- P5 and R5
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:40:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389562803; bh=D/izt29RRHCDvdk4sBBzCe2FbXG+pDRoUlR47zN2Yig=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-RR-Connecting-IP:X-Cloudmark-Score:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=U+5CjS/y0qpV4yFnrnirBBYxqgLap61ME9qZdygMFirnSz8g2VQyZinDCpONaZNm+b8nNCiC2x9aBJOB2orDUJPyGkP43l1QsTdI5N+S2JgYbnXKVLFzP0EGEHCm4Y5FF6BLj0vEAoG7e0YE/L096KiZ2pQrrPpByqF3PFcxnmw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you, Ken.  I was aware of the R1 when it came out.  Unfortunately, it
was a far cry from the R5 and not really of interest to me.  I think you're
right.  These engines were never produced except by scratch builders.  I'm
surprised.  They would have been great on most Q-modeler's pikes.