[CBQ] Fw: [RR Roundtable] FW: [brasscollectors] Digest Number 2826

To: CBQlist <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: [RR Roundtable] FW: [brasscollectors] Digest Number 2826
From: Philip Weibler <pawnbaw@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 14:34:05 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389306848; bh=cSvs+yRBcr5IAFiQuX8iOjiiXG9NCKdKOiC3q9mZS1Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=pjAiJn2L3DZWRWQOxKrwd3Qq6eFFDzTGsZfQVYbXjE34bOXdcAWpMvi4UmIDHyFnh/+qUBbEGoXcVSp+1PgkFYmJHwuTwYdAwKQYWbhIoB3CoZ/teSESvBQsXLvKsG/RIm2IwUT1FHKacJ9Co/dtceIDQ34KZSB0e8i1sOK3HC4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hello Paul and All -
So......if we plan our Q lunch in the Silver Star how much travel time should we allow???       PAW