Re: [CBQ] Re: 3 Amtrak trains stalled near Mendota

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: 3 Amtrak trains stalled near Mendota
From: RWA325@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 14:45:36 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389123938; bh=7dsFG3vcRUtbPvNZFAr6H0KOaGdpzHkgOxT5Fy+FrJk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=K1YwpiR3OcWGNHquOyuhVjx47muHBTqTI+xKpwuKLsDCDU9DeOwNw+VA0vC9SySKkL231U4F+1sW30OR0+oflJiwql0dHGsy/klJFMBUf/+eclWyZd1OEXlKrFgYhreeZ+eGMfkGAqjJZwSgNu/bDaW+L27VggBk7jfIt5T/V4w=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Would this likely have happened pre-BNSF?

Bob Arthur