Re: [CBQ] CZ Menus: $100 each

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CZ Menus: $100 each
From: jameskoretsky@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 19:55:41 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1389038145; bh=FtxVvChYvjSjwCwXF7ASWHbU93SW6IXxyvb+oGbJdAY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gHdY2doPGrLqxoJR+felVlwSdpTEIOqe8QVOscGp3lbO5BCaZsgCwpd0TxpxYpjMbMpGBhim+q2idVT7dzs8JfmCHzYOp6ipoGrUo3roYIYmcjlVDJsBUiOckq28j2RBkg8t4aEXP/f9rnn9V9iZrozrE2YOYdg7IMZgSYu5PME=