Re: [CBQ] Deadheading

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Deadheading
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 23:28:17 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1369005734; bh=hrjWmNgax980Kgtr+NCieVsm79mzg6Qmjxo5z8ltL2Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=AYotEq7I4T1EjHAv8LWfUow8wDnnzxjth6VyLUjUUhz7S3ItGEf/FX+8tJUI65BOiO+Ar7Bs7GGzQ2BHBNXHMd2SOcRPk9boqaYQspZCwZY6RQrIfKIByl42qoTPGCRsrO6Nij2nmkIUOQo4ULLIm5D2Ijl4nI/c1i/w89CWrFo=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ah Herbie. He was a runner. You could get really p.o.'d at him, but it was hard not to like the guy. I tried to fire only with guys who would go and I got to work with him a few times. I broke my only knuckle with him (I STILL think it wasn't my fault :) but I was new to the right side and I hadn't paid all THAT much attention sitting in the left front seat and it WAS a taconite - like no one ever had that happen on one of those). He never forgave me....

Doug