[CBQ] Re: Mike Spoor

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Mike Spoor
From: "bdurham260" <bdurham260@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 23:38:01 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363045085; bh=x9zsMwWPe6eL1ne7WzK4iAp7sv4nQfOq4xy+du+jjLc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=5Eqtz9CSFVKaTNLxeY0MwpVmjQddxV/EUidmm5NxISpDtSD8lrJel7q4Wb0SkX/qg6owRD9gg1dUAiI7ma2L6vhtW/aheaxmpFTJgFjhYpJwxivmScVh5Rtw5+O0bBdaFBo0VlMobxApQq5IP/yAB/WRdhL1udeALNIgmyk5gwg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is a book that I am truly interested in.

I do not know how far along Mike's 5th book is but if he is truly unable to
complete it I can only hope that someone can take the torch and bring it full
circle and complete the series.  With the number of qualified people out there
it would be fitting.

Brian Durham

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com