[CBQ] Re: Historical Information on the Burlington RR RPO service in Min

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Historical Information on the Burlington RR RPO service in Minnesota
From: "Eric" <eric_d_hopp@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:36:14 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359290177; bh=TEHwvGmAtujBC/l5xxviVmmKtaOeB/q14HJPEQrOypI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=q8e5pn9ugZVXtR21xp1nrXIYOeVsBN1Yni/mtqVaDe3nNjkDyO7bojdnEFYrnI/DvVyn66X3wHzAVeG5pvnlMP4wSoJHkB3pjbpthObfZCU6egFrAA81x453Sxv32YHLRCQXYsZ5a8K/vxHYhvOWCpaAhftLmAQrKFRrlcdDlr4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In 1997, the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Minnegazette contained a
lengthy, well-researched article on RPO service in Minnesota.

Eric

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com