[CBQ] items for sale

To: <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>, <BNSF@yahoogroups.com>, <NPTellTale@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, <SPSRY@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] items for sale
From: "665463" <665463@bresnan.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:28:44 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334464129; bh=Ewyx8nZwFO9XcpQ2pMcdN+2WwalyqBU8s8n/7JRFAUA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=mpMnQeay+28KGk8YjnHp/aFTfj40zu5afncY90SkV/j+ynB7ZF/27meKSlVo+BhXQxeMyiSSarHYu5hPS8QwR6g2x22sXO/sYQ7fpsLzsfa62pZxYn551FuzLWhpIxzB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I recently met with the son (now in his eighties) of an early day career railroader at Whitefish. He is preparing to move and wants to downsize his collection. This will eventually include things like books, time tables, uniform buttons etc. He asked if I would assist him with this.

The first two items for sale are books, which are listed below. Other items will be added in the coming weeks as he goes through his collection and decides what he wants to part with. Some items are road specific while others are general railroading.

If you are interested in either of these books, or future items, please contact me off list.

Kevin McCready

Whitefish, MT

BOOKS FOR SALE:

1) North American Railroads - Edited by John Taylor

2) Pencil Sketches of American Steam Trains - by Roscoe Misselhorn

Details can be seen at http://www.gnry.net/for_sale/rrfs.html