[CBQ] Re: Doodlebug Motors?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Doodlebug Motors?
From: "Eric" <eric_d_hopp@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:13:19 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331990003; bh=ILlkKaO7iLUpSFEW/urO7dTnavxL+bQ/KjMfmSnU2Ok=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QzjMtiGFGb67RIGTktRTN2WDN5uSALNRN8rphxMeUn2PyOKnRwSNVmFMaz9e3OgbsGtn3RfXU1p+XkDcPBmmejuigHHVTNNquWQklqFovu46hgu/sMOdiFPhXW2fHFn5
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This makes me curious.  CB&Q 9735 at the Jackson Street Roundhouse has a
straight-six Diesel without mufflers.  While I've not heard it run, I'm told
it's pretty loud.  The prime mover is said to be a Lima-Hamilton.

I may have to take a look when I'm there today.

Cat vs. Lima-Hamilton:  Did the Q use both?

Eric

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com